?

Log in

[icon] Art of Elysium Album - NotAlone
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Tags:,
Security:
Subject:Art of Elysium Album
Time:11:42 pm
overlithe64 posted this info over at elijah_finds earlier and I'm reposting it here for anyone who missed it.

Elijah has compiled an Itunes album of rock music for one of his favourite charities, 'Art of Elysium' which has been released today. Now, probably because I am very, very old, I can't always appreciate his music choices. However, I've downloaded this anyway because it's for such a good cause and one that is very close to Elijah's heart. I will persevere with these tracks, I always need to listen to something several times before I know if I like it or not. Just occasionally, he does come up with something I really like and that always pleases me no end!! Something we do have in common where music is concerned is that his musical tastes are all over the place and so are mine. I can't pick just one genre as a favourite - with most types of music I probably don't care for about 80% of it but absolutely love the other 20%!! I also love music that is evocative of a certain era and I've a feeling Elijah does too:)

Anyway, here is Elijah Wood's selection for the Art of Elysium album:

“Elysium” Compilation Album Curated By Elijah Wood Available Today, on Itunes, benefitting @TheArtofElysium http://bit.ly/9r2yaR

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/elysium-a-benefit-for-the/id378854194

Many thanks to Overlithe for these links:)
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Next Entry


primula_baggins
Link:(Link)
Time:2010-06-29 11:00 pm (UTC)
I won't be able to buy these because I have nothing that I can play iTunes on. I guess I could go to Amazon and buy mp3 versions of them, but that would cost $20, and it would not benefit Art of Elysium.

Thanks for letting us know, anyway. Thanks to Overlithe, too.
(Reply) (Thread)


not_alone
Link:(Link)
Time:2010-06-30 07:08 pm (UTC)
You're welcome:)

>>I have nothing that I can play iTunes on.<<

I do have an ipod but I've never really been able to get on with it so I just have iTunes on my pc and listen to it on that. I like it because you can choose a selection of music to make your own playlist which, if you want, you can then transfer to a disk to play on other things:)

(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)


frodosweetstuff
Link:(Link)
Time:2010-07-02 10:17 am (UTC)
How have you been able to buy the album? We have tried but couldn't buy from Itunes US as our account is registered in Germany. When we tried opening a second account, the same thing happened. *sighs*

Edited at 2010-07-02 10:18 am (UTC)
(Reply) (Thread)


not_alone
Link:(Link)
Time:2010-07-02 03:24 pm (UTC)
Did you click on the 'View in Itunes' button? When I did that, it opened my own Itunes account and gave the UK price for the album which was £5.99. Hope that works for you:)
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)


frodosweetstuff
Link:(Link)
Time:2010-07-04 02:09 pm (UTC)
Yes, I keep getting redirected to the German store where it isn't available. :(((( Not even creating a new accountt works.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

[icon] Art of Elysium Album - NotAlone
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.