Another tagging by yeuxdebleu
Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
At first I thought this would be difficult but found that the difficult part was deciding what to miss out. Apart from Yeux's I haven't seen any others so I hope I'm not duplicating.
1) Hearing the key in the door when I've been worrying about my husband/son/daughter being late home.
2) Waking up and realizing I don't have to go to work that day.
3) Being greeted by our two cats when I get up in the morning.
4) Settling down at my computer for a long session.
5) Family gatherings.
6) The smell of newly-mown grass ~ such a cliche, but so true.
7) The garden after a summer shower - there is always a blackbird singing.
8) Watching Elijah in films, interviews, etc - but most especially in LOTR - and knowing I will have these for the rest of my life.
9) Thinking about my next meeting with Elijah.
10) Music - it is like a drug to me.
These I have tagged:
|comments: Leave a comment|