We were supposed to be going away for 3 days today - a little treat for my husband's birthday - but I found out yesterday that I have shingles!! I actually knew before I went to the doc's that I had it - the rash had appeared on Monday morning after two or three days of other symptoms. He was full of good news - told me I'd now have a flu-type illness, it would get worse before it gets better and will last for 3 to 4 weeks:o( It is most definitely not recommended!! Thank goodness for Nurofen Plus - I'm just living from one dose to the next at the moment:(
Anyway, I have made a few edits to the chapter of 'Journey' posted yesterday and to the previous chapter. I'll put them behind the cut
The additions to Chapter 19 'It's a Wrap ... Or Is It?' have been provided by karin_woywod. Many thanks Karin:) They include:
1) A really great scan by morebliss of Elijah, Dom, Orli etc helping to load the ancient plane they had to fly in. This is actually from Brian Sibley's PJ biography but in the book it is only very small and not very clear.
2) A much better version of the pic of Elijah at Milford Sound.
3) A better view of the Frodo action figure which Karin found on Flickr - the pic is by 'marybluefairy'.
The additions to Chapter 18 'Capturing Magic' have also been provided by Karin:
1) A little pic of Elijah's calligraphy practice - in this one he's practising Frodo's name.
2) A pic of those tantalising letters which Elijah wrote, as Frodo, to each member of the Fellowship. I had known of the existence of these and had been searching for them frantically without success - Karin found them on the site of the official ORC photographer who took the photo. Sadly, they are unreadable - unless anyone out there possesses the necessary technology!!
I do have various other small edits to make to other chapters but I'll do those a little later:)
|comments: Leave a comment|