Hope to have Chapter Two of 'Journey' ready soon - have been spending a lot of time over at ElijahCon reading all the amazing entries there. Have also had my online time seriously curtailed at work by a room change - am now in an office with several others, and my pc screen is horribly exposed, unlike my previous room where I worked alone
I have a question I'm hoping some of my LJ friends will be able to help me with - I've decided I want to try Photoshop but as a complete beginner I have no idea which version to buy - and what is Photoshop Elements? Any advice will be appreciated:)
Oh ~ and I've been tagged by yeuxdebleu with this:
Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.
I'll put the six thingies behind the cut
1) I've had 4 hip replacement operations. No, I don't have 4 hips - each one had to be redone:)
2) I once spent an entire night in a phone-box in Germany
with a (girl)friend and an Egyptian waiter from our hotel:)
3) I once attended a birthday party held for Bo Diddley's sister here in the UK. Other guests included Mick Jagger, the late Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Phil Everly of the Everly Bros., Little Richard - and of course Bo Diddley and his sister:)
4) I used to go horseriding and fell off 7 times before I decided I wasn't cut out for it:)
5) I hate the fact that I was born on Christmas Day:(
6) My husband & I got engaged on St. Valentines Day, less than 3 months after we met:)
I won't tag anyone specifically - just anyone who hasn't already done it!!
|comments: Leave a comment|